5'x8' California Nylon Outdoor Flag
Model Number: TF1133
Shipping Cost Estimation
- Ground (2-4 Days)
- 2 day Shipping
- Next Day Shipping
This 5'x8' California Nylon Outdoor flag is produced with tightly woven 200 denier nylon that creates a light shine to the flag and makes it water resistant so that is dries quickly. Fly this 5'x8' size CA flags on flag poles of 30 feet though 40 feet when flying it solo and larger when flying mulitple flags on the same pole. Flyability is one of the great benefits of nylon which is light yet extremely strong. Purchase you California flag with Tuff flags. If you have concerns over whether you should purchase Nylon or Polyester or which size you should purchase, let us share our experience. Customer Satisfaction Guaranteed.
Commercial Construction. Fly in Light to Medium winds with the occassional bursts. Intended for Around the Clock use.
6 month warranty on flag's construction.
Manufactured in the U.S.
- Constructed using industrial strength T-60 thread with 200 denier industrial Dupont Solar Max Nylon. The number 60 denotes the pounds of pull required to break thread. 33% higher than commercial competitors.
- Dupont UV resistant inks used retain brightness and slow the UV damage.
- A 9 oz, pure white, Poly Sateen header is attached to bring the flag a stronger, brighter white header than any available currently. (28% stronger than 7 oz canvas header).
- Fly-end hems are sewn with 1/4" turn in's. This equates to a 1" hem that is a 25% wider than the market. Secured with 4 rows of lock stitch.
- Heavy Duty Brass Grommets
- Single Face Reverse Format
- Manufactured in America by Americans.