4'x6' U.S. Nylon Lock-Stitch Outdoor Flag
Model Number: TF1T317
Shipping Cost Estimation
- Ground (2-4 Days)
Many Governmental institutions are required to meet stated specification sheets built on previous vendors. If your spec sheet requires your flags to be sewn in only a lock-stitch method on 200 denier nylon, then we offer these 4'x6' American Nylon Lock-Stitch Outdoor flags to meet your requirements. These flags are made exactly with the same technical specs and sewing methods of Annin and Valley Forge U.S. Commercial Flags.
Commercial Grade. Best Performance in Light and Medium winds.
Made in the USA
**Click Here for Tuff Flags Premium 4'x6' U.S. Nylon Flag with 6 month guarantee and CHEF sewing method,**
Exact Construction and Material Specifications as Annin and Valley Forge U.S. Flags.
- UV resistant inks printed on nylon with 200 denier weight.
- Lock Stitch sewing method used soley.
- Fly end has 3/4" width with 4 lines of stitch, then back stitched.
- Sewn with T-45 thread. Requires 45 lbs to break.
- Header is made of 7 oz. Duck heading which is commonly called Canvas for promotional purposes.
- Brass Grommets.