4'x6' U.S. Marine Corps Outdoor Nylon Flag
Model Number: TF1237
Shipping Cost Estimation
- Ground (2-4 Days)
- 2 day Shipping
- Next Day Shipping
These commercial 4'x'6' Nylon Marine Corps flags are flown on 25' flagpoles or larger flag poles when flown on the same pole with multiple flags. We use colorfast Dupont UV resistant inks and make sure the Marine Corps scarlet is perfect. The bright white header adds a nice touch to an already beautiful flag. This flag is reinforced and expected to be flown outdoors constantly. The is the official design of the Marine Corps. Tuff Flags Official Military Branch Flags are made using heavy fabrics and thread to get the longest life possible for you.
Commercial Grade. Light to Medium Winds. Continuous Outdoor Use.
Official Marine Corps design to be used by Marine Corps and Veterans Associations.
Made in the USA
6 Month Construction warranty
- 200 Denier Nylon Fabric by Dupont
- T-60 thread, much stronger than the typical T-45 used in the industry. Number indicates the pounds of pressure to break the thread.
- Header is made of 9 oz. Poly-Sateen in Pure White. This is great advantage over the most common and thinner duck header used. Brighter and Thicker.
- Dupont UV Resistant inks printed on commercial grade printers calibrated for the inks
- Brass Grommets
- Reinforced fly-end with 4 rows of stitching
- 6 month guarantee on construction