4'x6' U.S. Army Outdoor Nylon Flag
Model Number: TF1A352
Shipping Cost Estimation
- Ground (2-4 Days)
U.S. Army 4'x6' Nylon Outdoor Flags are one of the three primary sizes used by the Military and Veteran Associations. It's intended for 25' to 30' flagpoles and larger if flying multiple flags on the same flagpole. The inks used are UV Resistant and top ranking for colorfastness. You'll get a long life out of the colors as well as the construction. Highlights of the construction are the additional reinforcement on the fly end, the heavy T-60 industrial thread used, and the 1/4" stitch used. All of this adds to the life of the flag. All of Tuff Flags' Official Military Branch Flags are made with the same high caliber standards.
Commercial Grade. 24/7 use. For areas that experience light to moderate winds with infrequent bursts.
Used by US Army and Military Veteran Organizations
Made in the U.S.A.
6 Month Warranty
- Reinforced with T-60 thread (60 lbs of pressure to break) Most commonly used thread used in Flag market is T-45.
- Reinforced with 4 Rows of lock-stitch on fly-end.
- Reinforced by sewing flag throughout using 1/4" stitching instead of 3/16".
- Header is constructed of Pure white 9 oz. Poly Sateen as an upgrade to the typical thinner 7 oz Duck Heading used in the market. (often called canvas for marketing purposes)
- Brass Grommets
- Printed on Dupont Solar Max 200 Denier Nylon with Dupont Industrial UV resistant inks.