4'x6' U.S. Navy Outdoor Nylon Flag
Model Number: TF1A339
Shipping Cost Estimation
- Ground (2-4 Days)
Celebrate a proud Navy history. Our 4'x6' Navy Nylon Outdoor Flags are beautifully printed using UV resistant inks that surpass any in the industry. Made by Dupont and used on Dupont calibrated printers specifically for these inks, you receive deep rich colors that last. Penetration ot the reverse side is 95% which is unbeatable. Normally flown on 25' to 30' flagpoles and often times larger if multiple flags are flown on the same pole. Finished with grommets and Pure White header, these are the official designs of the U.S. Navy. Our outdoor Navy flags are reinforced to last in the outdoor elements while maintaining colorfastness. You can expect this level of production from all of our Official Military Branch flags.
Made for Use by the US Navy and veterans groups.
Commercial Rated. 24/7 flag use. Use in light to medium winds.
6 month warranty of construction qualities.
Made in America
- Manufactured with Solar Max Nylon, 200 denier
- Printed with colorfast and UV resistant inks by Dupont.
- 9 oz Poly-sateen, pure-white header. Heavier than the industry standard 7 oz duck fabric, sometimes called canvas for marketing reasons.
- Sewn using T-60 industrial strength thread as opposed to the industry standard of T-45. Number indicates pounds of pressure to break thread.
- Fly-end reinforce with 4 lock-stitched rows.
- Brass Grommets