4'x6' U.S. Coast Guard Outdoor Nylon Flag
Model Number: TF1282
Shipping Cost Estimation
- Ground (2-4 Days)
- 2 day Shipping
- Next Day Shipping
Reinforced Coast Guard 4'x6' Outdoor Nylon Flags are normally flown on 25' and 30' flagpoles and larger when multiple flags are flown on the same flag pole. Dupont Inks are used for extended colorfastness and heavy industrial thread, nylon fabric, and additional rows of stitching are used to extend the life of the flag. Every flag will eventually tatter, but these measures are there to slow the effects of weather. The flag is designed to be used by the Coast Guard and Government. This Coast Guard Flag as well as every Official Military Branch Flag Tuff Flags offers is produced to commercial standards. Our flags will perform as well or better than any flag on the market and will do so at a much lower price.
Commercial Grade Standards. Light to Moderate Winds, 24/7 usage, with infrequent gusts of wind.
Official U.S. Coast Guard Design
6 Month Workmanship Warranty
USA Made (Letter of Origin is available)
- 200 Denier Fabric is Solar Max made by Dupont
- Flag is constructed using T-60 industrial thread in lieu of the industry standard T-45. T-60 requires 60 pounds of force to break.
- US Coast Guard Flags are printed on High Resolution, 600 DPI printers with Dupont UV Resistant inks
- Reinforced with 4 Rows of Lock Stitching across the end of flag
- Header is a heavy 9 oz. Poly Sateen. Color is Pure White and is 1-1/2" wide. Far superior to flag market norms.