3'x5' U.S. Nylon Lock-Stitch Outdoor Flag
Model Number: TF26191
Shipping Cost Estimation
- Ground (2-4 Days)
- 2 day Shipping
- Next Day Shipping
Tuff Flags makes an effort to cover all flags needed by government entities. Many cities, states and federal spec sheets have been written to require lock-stitch U.S. flags made by Valley Forge or Annin. This lock stitch 3'x5' American Nylon Lock Stitch Outdoor flag is manufactured exactly the same as Valley Forge and Annin flags.
Commercial Grade. Intended to flown in Light to Medium Winds.
Made in the USA.
**For Tuff Flags Premium U.S. Nylon Flag with 6 month guarantee and CHEF sewing method, Click Here.**
Manufactured EXACTLY the same as Annin and Valley Forge Brands on the market.
- Stripes and Hems are sewn with only Lock Stitch Sewing Method through out.
- 200 Denier Nylon printed with UV Resistant Inks.
- T-45 thread is used which requires 45 pounds of pull to break.
- 4 rows of stitching on the fly-end and back tacked.
- 3/16" Turn in. 3/4" Fly-end Hem and 3/8" horizontal edge hems.
- 7 oz. Duck Heading (sometimes called Canvas for marketing purposes)
- Brass Grommets.