6'x10' Texas Polyester Outdoor Flag
Model Number: TF1263
Shipping Cost Estimation
- Ground (2-4 Days)
- 2 day Shipping
- Next Day Shipping
6'x10' Texas Polyester Outdoor Flags are typically used on in-ground flagpoles from 40' to 45'. These Texas flags are finely crafted for product longevity and vibrancy of colors using top-notch Dupont inks. Finished with brass grommets and 9-oz Pure White Poly-Sateen Heading for attachment to the commercial grade flagpoles. It is expected that these TX will face heavy winds and harsh sun in many places in Texas, while any fabric has its limits, this is the heaviest flag to fight back against Texas' weather elements.
Commercial Grade Rated. Medium to High Winds. Day and Night use by Government and Commercial Entities.
Made in the USA. Letter of Origin is available.
- Material and Thread made for Commercial Use
- UV Resistant Industrial inks to retain colorfastness of colors
- Appliqued Star using Zig-zag pattern, not printed.
- 6 Month Flag Construction Guarantee
- 2x2 Ply Polyester Commercial Fabric
- Appliqued Texas Star
- T-60 industrial thread. 33% heavier than the market's most commonly used T-45 thread
- Printed on Industrial Printers with UV Resistant Inks made by Dupont
- Reinforced Fly-end with 4 rows of stitching and back-tacked
- Brass Grommets and 9 oz Pure Polysateen header that is 29% stronger than most large brand
- Comes with Warranty covering construction of flag for 6 months