6'x10' Michigan Nylon Outdoor Flag
Model Number: TF1391
Shipping Cost Estimation
- Ground (2-4 Days)
- 2 day Shipping
- Next Day Shipping
- Printed with top of class Dupont Inks. Produced to slow UV damage and retain color vibrancy.
- Dupont Solar Max 200 denier nylon used. Renown for its ability to receive ink penetration and protect against sun damage.
- Heavy industrial T-60 thread used for flag's construction. 33% stronger than the T-45 most common in market. Number communicates the pounds to break the thread.
- Finished with 9 oz Poly Sateen Header in Pure White color with Brass Grommets. 28% stronger header than the 7 oz Canvas Header predominately used in market.
- Fly-end is finished with 4 rows of lock stitch. 1" wide hem which is 25% wider than competitors.
- Official Michigan Design printed on Single Face Reverse construction for Government and Commercial use.
- Made in USA.