6'x10' Custom Digital Nylon Flag
Model Number: TF4159
|Single Face - Grommets||$244.00||$188.00||$149.00||$129.00||$82.00|
|Double Face - Grommets||$458.00||$349.00||$267.00||$244.00||$156.00|
|Single Face - Pole Sleeve||$264.00||$208.00||$169.00||$149.00||$102.00|
|Double Face - Pole Sleeve||$478.00||$369.00||$287.00||$264.00||$176.00|
Shipping Cost Estimation
- Free Shipping(Ground 2-4 Days)
- 2 day Shipping
- Next Day Shipping
The large 6'x10' Custom Digital Flags are seen flying on Commercial Grade flagpoles of 40' and 45' heights and greater when flying 2 flags on the same flagpole. You'll enjoy these flags' brilliant colors and long lives. The 6'x10' Digital Flag is reinforced heavily to stop premature fraying which typically starts at the fly-end. The fly-end is reinforced with multiple features. Tuff Flags uses 33% heavier thread, 4 rows of lock-stitch, and a 1/4" turn in for each row of stitching. You end up with a much longer life for your flag. We support that with a 6 month guarantee.
If you starting your custom flag project or replacing an existing flag, send your artwork to us and we'll have it in production same day after your approval of the proof. 100% Customer Satisfaction.
6 month guarantee on construction and 12 month guarantee on colorfastness.
Commercial Grade. 24/7 Use. Fly in Light to Medium Winds.
Single Face or Double Face options offered.
Made in the U.S.A. Production time is 7-10 business days.
- Constructed of Dupont Made 200 Denier Nylon with industrial printers using Dupont UV Resistant Inks.
- Sewn with T-60 Commercial thread which requires 60 lbs of force to break. Most commonly used market thread is T-45.
- Finished with 9 oz Poly-Sateen Header with Pure White color. Brightest available and 28% stronger than the 7 oz duck (commonly called canvas for marketing purposes) typically used in the industry.
- Fly-end is also reinforced with T-60 thread and 4 rows of lock stitch which each receive a 1/4" turn. Tuff Flags' Fly-ends are 25% wider than commercial competitors.
- Single Face Reverse reads correctly on the front and in reverse on the back. 95% ink penetration. This is the most commonly purchased format.
- Double Face reads correctly on both sides and has a tyvek block-out liner sewn in the middle. to block any "see-through" .