5'x8' Texas Polyester Outdoor Flag
Model Number: TF1261
Shipping Cost Estimation
- Ground (2-4 Days)
- 2 day Shipping
- Next Day Shipping
The 5'x8' Polyester Texas Outdoor Flag generally looks best on 30' to 35' flagpoles or taller if flying multiple flags on this same pole. Made for the heavy winds common in Texas. Material is a tough 2x2 Ply Polyester which is heavy in weight and can withstand a beating from the wind. It is also reinforced with 4 rows of stitching on the fly-end and a canvas heading. The TX sun can be brutal. We use Dupont UV Resistant inks especially produced for our industrial printers. Texas Star is appliqued, not printed. If you need a more economical printed flag please call us.
Commercial Quality Rated. Made to meet Government and Commercial demands. Medium to Heavy winds.
Made in the U.S.A. (Letter of Origin upon request.)
- Colorful Vibrant Inks made by Dupont for colorfastness
- Heavy Construction using industrial thread and fabric
- Appliqued Texas Star (not printed)
- Construction Warranty is for 6 Months
- Finished with 9 oz Poly Sateen Heading. Brighter and stronger than the industry norm of 7 oz Duck. 29% stronger.
- #2 Brass Grommets for attachment
- Dupont UV resistant inks for colorfastness and brightness
- Heavy 2x2 Ply Polyester fabric
- Sewn with T-60 thread requiring 60 pounds of pressure to break. Norm in market is T-45.
- Fly-end extra reinforced with 4 lines of lock-stitching
- Appliqued Texas Star
- 6 Month Flag Warranty