4'x6' Texas Polyester Outdoor Flag
Model Number: TF1260
Shipping Cost Estimation
- Ground (2-4 Days)
- 2 day Shipping
- Next Day Shipping
The 4'x6' Polyester Florida Flag is a heavy material used to withstand the windy areas of Texas. This polyester is 2x2 Polyester which is a thick heavy material that is the best material currently used to combat harsher weather conditions. Flag is completed with a strong Poly-Sateen header. Dupont Inks are used to extend the colorfastness of this flag from the intensive sun they will face be flown around the clock. If you have questions about which material is best for your area, please call us. Star is appliqued.
If economical printed version is needed please let us know.
Commercial Grade. Intended for demands of Commercial and Government 24/7 use. Medium to Heavy Winds.
Made in the United States (Letter of Origin available.
6 Month Guarantee on Construction.
- Colorful Bright Colors using Dupont UV Resistant ink
- Constructed of the heartiest materials available
- Appliqued Texas Star using Zig Zag Pattern (not printed)
- 6 Month Warranty on Construction
- 2x2 Ply Polyester Heavy Fabric
- Dupont UV Resistant Inks made to be used on our Industrial Printers
- Sewn Fly-end with 4 rows of stitching for reinforcement
- Brass Grommets and White Poly-Sateen, Pure-White Header that is 29% stronger than 7 oz. Canvas most commonly used
- T-60 Industrial Thread. 33% Stronger than Industry Standard T-45. Number indicates pounds of pressure to break.
- Appliqued Texas Star
- 6 Month Guarantee on Construction of Flag