3'x5' U.S. Navy Outdoor Nylon Flags
Model Number: TF1A336
Shipping Cost Estimation
- Ground (2-4 Days)
Navy 3'x5' Nylon Outdoor flags are best flown on flag poles that are between 12' and 20' and many times on larger poles if more than one flag is being flown simultaneously on the same pole. 6' poles to mount on street poles and homes are also common. This flag is commonly hung in hangars and barracks. Tuff Flags uses Dupont UV resistant inks which are printed by high end commercial printers. They are heavily reinforced at the fly end and the header ends with extra stitching and a heavy header. This flag is meant to last significantly event with constant night and day use. This is the official flag flown by the Navy. All of our Official Military Flags are made at the same commercial level and manufacturing care.
Commercial Grade. Use in Light to Medium Winds with occassional gusts.
Produced for use by the Navy and Veterans associations. Official Design.
Made in the U.S.A.
6 Month Construction Guarantee
- Printed on Solar Max Nylon by Dupont with top rated Dupont UV resistant inks
- Header is made of Poly-Sateen, 9 oz. and Pure White. Stronger, thicker, and brighter than any on the market.
- Finished with rust proof brass grommets
- Heavy T-60 thread used instead of T-45 most commonly sewn with in flag market. T-60 means it takes 60 lbs of pressure to break thread.
- Additional 4 rows of Lock Stitching across the fly-end
- 6 Month Guarantee