3'x5' U.S. Marine Corps Outdoor Nylon Flag
Model Number: TF1A324
Shipping Cost Estimation
- Ground (2-4 Days)
Our 3'x5' Marine Corps flags are made of 200 denier nylon and reinforced at the fly-end with 4 rows of stitches. Tuff Flags ensures the Marine Corps scarlet is vibrant and colorfast and the Eagle, Globe, and Anchor are the most detailed in the industry. Inks are made by Dupont and are UV resistant. The header is a strong, heavy poly-sateen which is able to reach a brighter white than the most commonly used thinner duck heading. This size is generally used on 12' to 20' commercial flagpoles, 6' pole mounted sets, and pole larger than 20' when flying multiple flags on the same pole. It is also the size we would suggest for hanging in barracks and hangars. All of our Official Military Branch flags are made to these same commercial standards. This Marine Corps flag is the official flag of the Marine Corps.
Commercial Grade. Intended for Light to Medium Winds with infrequent gusts of wind. Outdoor use, 24/7.
Produced for use by the Marine Corps and Veteran organizations. Official Design.
6 Month Guarantee on Construction
Made in the U.S.A.
- Produced with 200 Denier Solar Max Nylon fabric
- Printed using high resolution, 600 dpi printers calibrated to use with Dupont UV resistant inks
- Reinforced with 4 rows of lock stitch
- Sewn with T-60 (60 lbs of pressure to break). Market largely uses T-45.
- 9 oz Poly-Sateen in Pure White. Thicker and Brighter than commonly used 7 oz Duck Heading (sometimes called canvas for marketing purposes)
- Brass Grommets
- Printeded in Single Face Reverse