3'x5' U.S. Cotton Outdoor Flags
Model Number: TF1C105
Shipping Cost Estimation
Enter ZIP code
- Ground (2-4 Days)
The 3'x5' Cotton US flag is generally used for memorial services. Historically flags were made from cotton and many people like the nostalgic idea behind it. It has a warm and softer feel to it which makes it special when honoring a patriotic person, be it a military vet, law enforcement, fire services or a patriot. While it is a wonderful, beautiful flag for these purposes, it is not the recommended flag for long-term outdoor use. We produce this flag with the same commercial qualities as Nylon and Polyester US flags, but the ink on cotton will occassionally bleed when it gets wet. If being flown outdoors, choose one of our commercial grade US Nylon or Polyester Outdoor Flags, when it comes to Memorial Services and giving a special person the best, Cotton American flags are wonderful choice.
Commercial Grade: Not recommended as the best for continuous outdoor use
Made in America (Letter of Origin available if desired)
- Produced with traditional heavy weight 2x2 Ply mercerized cotton bunting.
- Thread weave exceeds US Government Specs
- Advanced Dyeing Technique significantly reduces the chance of bleeding if flown outsided (not likely to bleed with these advanced techniqes)
- Reinforced fly-end with 4 rows of lock stitch.
- Sewn with T-45 thread
- Finished with Canvas Heading and Brass Grommets
- Made in America