30'x60' Texas Polyester Outdoor Flag
Model Number: TF1277
Shipping Cost Estimation
- Ground (2-4 Days)
- 2 day Shipping
- Next Day Shipping
The giant 30'x60' Texas Polyester Outdoor flag is flown on commercial flagpoles with heights between 110' and 150'. This is a well constructed flag using every viable reinforcement we have available. On the Header End we use a Webbing Header with Chrome D-Rings and extra grommets to safely attach to the flagpole. The header is attached to the flag with T-60 thread. This thread is significantly stronger than the industry standard threads. Most flags are manufactured using T-45. On the fly-end, the TX flag is reinforced with 6 rows of stitching. The colorfastness is superb. We use Dupont UV Resistant inks which are regarded as the best commercial inks available. To finish the Texas flag we applique the Texas Star on to it with Zig-Zag stitching. Many areas in Texas need the heavy polyester Texas flag, but if you are questioning whether you need nylon or polyester, please call us to discuss.
Commercial Grade. Should be flown on a professionally installed, commercial grade flag pole. Meant for Medium to High Winds.
Made in the U.S.A.
- Vibrant, Long Lasting Colors by using Dupont Inks
- Heavily Reinforced Flag Construction. Industrial Thread, Heavy Material
- Texas Star is Appliqued not printed
- Construction is Guaranteed for 6 Months
- 2x2 Ply Heavy Polyester Fabric
- Heavy Webbing, 3X's the strength of a car seatbelt
- Constructed with T-60 Industrial Thread. 33% stronger than Market Standard T-45 thread.
- 6 Rows of Lock Stitching to reinforce the fly-end
- TX Flag is printed with highly rated Dupont Inks
- Chrome D-Rings and added brass grommets for attachment of flagpole
- Appliqued Texas Star
- 6 Month Guarantee on Construction