2'x3' North Carolina Nylon Outdoor Flag
Model Number: TF03268
Shipping Cost Estimation
- Ground (2-4 Days)
- 2 day Shipping
- Next Day Shipping
North Carolinas 3'x5' sized Outdoor Nylon flags are typically used for inground flagpoles from 12' to 20'. Made of high quality 200 Denier Nylon, these US flags use Dupont UV resistant inks that are brilliant in color as well as retain their color for extended use. We have an effective 95% penetration when we print making these NC flags beautiful on both sides. Flags are reinforced with 4 rows of stitching on fly-end with industrial strenght thread. You'll be proud of your purchase and you'll find with us the best prices on the web, fast shipping, and many other surprises intended to delight you and keep you with us.
Commercial Grade. Intended for use by governmental and commercial entities.
Fly in Light to Medium Winds with occassional burst of high wind
6 month guarantee on construction.
Made in America.
- Brilliant, long lasting colors
- Heavily reinforced for a longer life.
- Tuff Flags is located in North Carolina
- 6 Month Guarantee on Construction
- Produced with 200 Denier Nylon fabric
- Printed with industrial 600 dpi, high resolution printers calibrated professionally for use with Dupont UV resistant inks.
- Reinforced Fly-end: 4 rows of lock-stitch and back tacked
- #2 Brass Grommets
- Sewn with heavier T-60 thread as opposed to the lighter T-45 generally used in the industry. (number indicates pounds of pressure to break to break thread)
- Heavy 9 oz. Pure White Poly-Sateen Header. Thicker and a brighter white than the generally accepted 7 oz. canvas heading which is most commonly found
- Made in the United States