12'x18' Texas Polyester Outdoor Flag
Model Number: TF1267
Shipping Cost Estimation
- Free Shipping(Ground 2-4 Days)
- 2 day Shipping
- Next Day Shipping
For 60' to 70' commercial flagpoles, the 12'x18' Texas Outdoor Polyester flag is made with the heaviest material and construction available. Texas winds and sun can be brutal. The 2x2 Ply Polyester is the best option when it comes to many areas in Texas. We use Dupont UV Resistant inks to maintain the TX flag's colorfastness. Its reinforced with a wide 1-1/2" header that is 29% stronger than most competitors. The fly-end is reinforced with 6 added rows of additional stitching to slow the wear on the flag. There is no better flag for Texas weather. If you have questions as to whether the TX polyester is right fabric option for you, please call us. We will advise you to the best of our ability for your area of Texas. Texas star is proudly appliqued.
If economical printed version is required, please give us a call.
Commercial Grade. Meant for Governments and Commercial Entities with Commercial Grade Flag Poles. Medium to Heavy Winds.
Made in the USA
- Dupont UV Inks used for long lasting vibrant colors
- Produced with fortified fly-end and header end.
- Appliqued Texas Star using Zig-Zag pattern
- Construction of flag has a 6 month warranty
- Printed with industrial 600 DPI, high resolution printers with Dupont UV resistant inks
- Finished with 9 oz Poly-Sateen header that is 29% stronger and a brighter white than industry standard of 7 oz canvas
- Flag is sewn with T-60 Industrial Thread rather than market standard T-45. Number conveys pounds of pressure to break thread.
- Attachment hardware is Heavy Chrome D-Rings and middle brass grommets
- 2x2 Ply Heavy Polyester fabric
- Texas Star is appliqued with zig zag sewing approach
- 6 Month Construction Guarantee