10'x15' U.S. Nylon Outdoor Flags
Model Number: TF4178
Shipping Cost Estimation
- Ground (2-4 Days)
- 2 day Shipping
- Next Day Shipping
The 10'x15' American Outdoor Nylon Flag is intended to be flown on 50' to 60' Commercial Quality flagpoles. Embroidered Stars and Sewn Stripes. This is a commercial grade flag built for safety and beauty. If you typically have light to medium winds, the nylon is a good choice. An American Flag is beautiful and inspirational to everyone in your city when it flies. While this is the case, at this size and higher its is important to keep safety in mind. Flags detaching are not common, but at the height and weight, choose a supplier that doesn't skimp on safety reinforcements. We install a 29% heavier header on all of our flags and use 33% stronger thread than most other flag dealers. We focus on Commercial Quality.
Commercial Grade Flag: meant to be used in light to medium wind with the infrequent gust of wind
Made in the USA. (Request Letter of Origin if needed)
- Heavily reinforced for safety and long life
- Bright Dupont UV Resistant colors
- Brightest White Header available
- Made of 200 Denier, Solar Max Nylon fabric
- CHEF method of sewing is used for additional strength, many additional safety and construction reinforcements
- Sewn with industrial T-60 thread instead of industry standard T-45 thread. The number indicates the force required to break thread.
- Heavy 9 oz. Poly-Sateen header in Pure White. Most commonly found in the market is 7 oz. Duck heading which is sometimes referred to Canvas for marketing purposes.
- Horizontal seams are sewn using same method used on the inseams of LEE and Levi jeans.
- Embroidered Stars with dense sewing pattern, no gaps
- 6 rows of lock stitch on the fly-end with a Double 102 stitch, X-box at the end of each seam.
- #2 Brass Grommets
- Made in the United States
- 6 Month Construction Guarantee and 12 Month Colorfastness Guarantee