Bullhorn CREE-Powered Commercial Flagpole Solar Light
Model Number: TF1365
Shipping Cost Estimation
- Free Shipping(Ground 2-4 Days)
- 2 day Shipping
- Next Day Shipping
The Bullhorn Cree Light is part of the CREE series of lights. This series offers the CREE lights with one, two, and three light heads. The lamp heads easily adjust from flood to spot light without tools. Frequently customers will use one light for the flagpole and the second light as an accent light toward the base. These lights are time tested with strong approval.
Includes all components to install immediately. Includes 2 lamps, flagpole bracket and clamps, and solar panel to support 2 lights.
Commercial Grade Solar Light
Guarantee: Covers the construction of solar light for one year when properly used.
- The Bullhorn Cree Light adjusts from 7 Lux (flood) to 344 Lux (Spot) and easily lights a 50' flagpole.
- Brightness: Flood Light- 7 Lux, Spot Light- 344 lux
- Illumination Area: Spot Light- Mounted at 10' on a 50' flagpole: Spot light- 5' diameter. Flood light- 25' diameter.
- Runtime: Up to 10 hours after charging for 6-8 hours in direct sunlight
- Fits a pole diameter up to 6", 10" with adapter kit.
- Casing: Aluminum Alloy
- Features: Adjust from floodlight to spot light without any tools
- Warranty: Total Product- 1 year
For best results, charge in sunlight for 3 days prior to installing on flagpole.