8'x12' Custom Digital Nylon Flag
Model Number: TF4160
Shipping Cost Estimation
- Ground (2-4 Days)
You'll enjoy your 8'x12' Nylon Custom Digital Flag's vibrant colors and long lasting construction. The Dupont UV Resistant inks will present your organization's logo very well and will last longer than any you'll find. The fly end and header ends are is reinforced to reduce early fraying. A nice touch to our flags is the Poly Sateen header that is capable of reaching a brighter white than any in the market and is 28% stronger. An 8'x12' Custom Flag is a significant investment. When you begin your purchasing process, send us your artwork and let us provide a proof. We will begin production as soon as you give us approval and you'll receive your flag within 10-14 days.
Made in the United States.
Commercial Grade. Intended for Commercial Use. Fly in light to medium winds.
6 Month Guarantee on Construction. 12 Month Guarantee on Ink Colorfastness.
Available in Single Face Reverse and Double Sided.
- Single Face Reverse or Double Face. Single Face Reverse is most common format. Reads correctly on front and in reverse on the back. High penetration on the back, 95% penetration. The Double Face flag had two single flags sewn together with a black out liner sewn between. Reads correctly on both sides of flag.
- T-60 thread is used to sew entire flag. T-60 is 33% stronger than that most commonly used in the market. Requires 60 lbs. to break.
- Fly-end is reinforced with 4 rows of lock stitch using T-60 thread and back tacked.
- Header is 28% stronger made of 9 oz Poly Sateen and the brightest white in the market.
- Attaches with Heavy Duty Chrome D-Rings.
- Printed on Dupont 200 Denier Nylon with industrial printers calibrated to use the best UV resistant inks Dupont has to offer.
- Fly-End is 25% wider than most on the market. All rows of stitch receive an additional 1/4" turn compared to market norm of 3/8". Much more fabric to strengthen hems.
- Made in the USA