7'x17" RWB Open Feather Flag
Model Number: TF1C1414
Shipping Cost Estimation
- Ground (2-4 Days)
Feather Flags can be used for many advertising purposes. Commonly used as sidewalk attention-getters and trade show flags that can be seen above the crowd. One of the very best uses of feather flags is for roadside retailers who want their store front to stick out in a sea of store fronts. Most stores have access to the shopping center right away and can place these flags where drivers can't help but to see them. The more they spin and flutter, the better. Feather flags are best at waving and flapping as you would expect a flag to do.
These Feather Flags are Single Face Reverse. They are printed on high quality nylon material.
Feather Flags are one of the more traditional shapes of advertising flags and are commonly seen. One of the great benefits to Feather Flags that it has a simple pole sleeve. Any pole up to a 1" outside diameter pole will work with it. The downside is that the fabric is not kept taut, so its message may not be seen as easily unless the wind is blowing. The Feather Flag is a great choice to attract attention because the flag flutters so well. It is also a good choice for simple messages, patriotic colors, or branding colors.
Comes in Single Face Reverse.
Available in 7' Height' and 12' Heights
Made in United States
Feather Flags have the benefit of being on a standard pole as opposed to one designed specifically for it.
- It flutters more because it's not constrained by fitted hardware allowing it to catch more eyes.
- It doesn't require special hardware. It will fit any pole up to a 1" outside diameter. We recommend our 15' Fiberglass Telescoping Pole, but it's not necessary. You can purchase a pole from your local hardware store if you choose.
- The downside is that a message on the flag may not be as readable. It doesn't have the spinning benefit that other advertising banner products do. While they tend to be a little less expensive, they wear out slightly faster because they flap more in the wind.
- Printed in Single Face Reverse format with 95% or greater ink penetration
- Printed with a 600 dpi high resolution industrial printer.
- Printed on strong nylon material.
- Pole Sleeve will accept poles up to a 1" outside diameter.
- Grommet installed at bottom of feather flag allows flag to be secured to pole.
- Top of sleeve is sewn closed.
- Use with 15' Fiberglass Telescoping Pole - Model #TF3892