5'x8' U.S. Navy Outdoor Nylon Flag
Model Number: TF1252
Shipping Cost Estimation
- Ground (2-4 Days)
- 2 day Shipping
- Next Day Shipping
Glorious 5'x8' Nylon U.S. Navy flags are large enough to be flown on 30' through 40' flagpoles. They Navy colors are kept rich and colorfast by using Dupont UV resistant inks produced on 600 dpi, high resolution industrial printers. The emblem is the most detailed in the flag market. 200 denier nylon is the chosed fabric when a buying a flag that will fly in light wind yet is strong enough to handle so high winds occassionally. This flag is reinforced at fly-end with additional stitching and heavy thread is used throughout the flag. All of our Official Military Branch flags are made to the same stringent standards.
Official Design of the US Navy
Commercial Grade. Low to Medium Wind with occassional gusts.
6-month guarantee on workmanship
Made in the Unites States (Letter of Origin Available)
- Sewn with heavy T-60 thread. Requires 60 lbs of force to break. T-45 is the most common thread to use.
- Commercial Fabric is made by Dupont and is UV resistant.
- Flags are printed on 600 dpi printers, high resolution printers professionally calibrated for Dupont inks
- Poly-Sateen header. Thicker and brighter than market standard. 9 oz. thick. Pure White color.
- Heavy Brass Grommets to secure flag