5'x8' U.S. Coast Guard Outdoor Nylon Flag
Model Number: TF1284
Shipping Cost Estimation
- Ground (2-4 Days)
- 2 day Shipping
- Next Day Shipping
U.S. Coast Guard 5'x8' Outdoor Nylon Flags are flown on 30' and 40' flagpoles. These flags are printed with the official US Coast Guard emblem design and are designed for Coast Guard use. These 5'x8's are reinforced on the fly end with extra lines of lock-stitch and on the header end with a 9 oz Poly Sateen header. The entire flag is strengthened by the use of T-60 thread which is 33% stronger than the standard T-45 used in the flag industry. Your Coast Guard flag will stay beautiful for a long time. The inks are UV resistant and high end to maintain their brilliance and vibrancy and the header is a brighter white than is possible with any other material used in the market currently. All of our Military Branch flags made for Official Use are manufactured to these high standards consistently.
Commercial Rated. Fly in Light to Medium Winds. Day and Night Non-Stop use.
Official Design of the U.S. Coast Guard. Intended for use by the Coast Guard, Government, and Veteran Associations.
Construction Warranty of 6 Months
Made in the USA
- Finished with 9 oz Poly-Sateen Header in Pure White. Header is 1-1/2" thick. Compared against major brands, Tuff Flags headers are brighter, thicker, and wider than any materials currently used in the market.
- Rust-Proof Brass Grommets used for halyard attachement
- T-60 Industrial Thread used throughout flag
- Fly-end is reinforced with 4 rows of lock stitch
- Coast Guard Flags are printed using industrial, 600 dpi printers professionally calibrated to print using top rated Dupont UV resistant inks.