5'x8' Pennsylvania Nylon Outdoor Flag
Model Number: TF1173
Shipping Cost Estimation
- Ground (2-4 Days)
- 2 day Shipping
- Next Day Shipping
5'x8' Pennsylvania Nylon Outdoor Flag is typically used for inground flagpoles from 30' through 40'. Designed with precision and utmost craftsmanship, these flags are a great way to show your state pride. Made from commercial grade 200 Denier Nylon and finished with Heavy duty brass grommets and a 9-oz Pure White Poly-Sateen Heading, these flags have Dupont UV Resistant Inks that ensure the highest colorfastness. 4 rows of stitching along the fly-end and 2 rows of stitching along the horizontal ends will make these state flags strongly resistant to fraying. These 5'x8' flags are designed to be used outdoors daily for extended periods of time. 100% Made in USA.
- Produced with Dupont best inks developed to resist UV damage and printed on Dupont's best flag fabric, Solar Max 200 denier nylon.
- Industrial thread is used throughout flag. T-60 thread requiring 60 pounds of pressure to break. Industry norm is T-45.
- 9 oz, Pure White, Poly Sateen header with brass grommets. Header is 28% stronger than 7 oz canvas header used in the market.
- Manufactured in Single Face Reverse form for use by PA government and schools.
- End of flag is strengthened with additional rows of stitching. 1" hem secured with 1" four rows of lock stitch, 25% larger than market's 3/16" standard.
- Made in the United States.