5'x8' North Carolina Nylon Outdoor Flag
Model Number: TF1167
Shipping Cost Estimation
- Ground (2-4 Days)
- 2 day Shipping
- Next Day Shipping
5'x8' North Carolina Nylon Outdoor Flags are typically used for in ground flagpoles from 30' through 40' or larger poles when flying multiple flags are flown on the same pole. Display your NC state pride with these North Carolina Outdoor flags that are made to be used in official presentations. Crafted from Commercial grade 200 Denier Nylon and finished with heavy duty brass grommets and a super white Poly-Sateen Heading, these flags feature Dupont UV Resistant Ink that retain its beauty and color for an extended life.
Commercial Grade: Constructed to meet the demands of Commercial and Governmental entities.
Intended to be flown in Light to Medium Winds with the occassional gust of heavy wind.
Made in the USA. Letter of Origin available upon request
- Beautiful Long Lasting Printed Colors
- Heavily Reinforced Construction for Long Life
- Tuff Flags is a North Carolina Company
- 6 Month Construction Guarantee
- Produced on 200 Denier Nylon Fabric
- Printed with 600 dpi, high resolution printers with printer heads professionally calibrated to use the "Best in Industry" Dupont UV Resistant inks.
- Heavy #2 Brass Grommets
- Sewn with T-60 Industrial Thread compared to the T-45 you generally find sold by flag dealers. The number communicates the pounds required to break the thread.
- Thicker 9 oz. Pure white Poly-Sateen header capable of reaching a much brighter white than the 7 oz duck header used by most flag dealers in the market.
- Reinforced Fly-End with 4 rows of lock stitching, back tacked.
- Made in the United States