5'x8' Michigan Nylon Outdoor Flag
Model Number: TF1150
Shipping Cost Estimation
- Ground (2-4 Days)
- 2 day Shipping
- Next Day Shipping
5'x8' Michigan Nylon Outdoor Flag is typically used for in ground flagpoles from 30' through 40'. Finely crafted to the exact official size and color specifications, these outdoor flags are made of heavy-duty 200 Denier Nylon fabric and finished with superior quality brass grommets and a 9-oz Pure White Poly-Sateen Heading. The Dupont UV Resistant Inks ensure the highest colorfastness and 95% Ink Penetration to the Reverse Side. These 5'x8' Michigan flags made with commercial grade nylon are designed to last longer and wear better outdoors. 100% Made in USA.
- Production Fabric is 200 Denier weight Dupont Solar Max Nylon. High Flyability and color retention.
- Our Printing Equipment is calibrated to use our top rated Dupont Inks developed to be UV resistant.
- Finished with 9 oz, Pure White, Poly Sateen header and Brass Grommets. 28% Stronger header than duck (canvas) header commonly used.
- Fly-end of flag has 4 rows of vertical lock stitch for extra strength. Additionally we exclusively use a 1" wide hem which is 25% wider than most competing commercial flags.
- 33% stronger T-60 thread is used for all stitching on the Michigan flag. The number 60 refers to the pounds of force necessary to break thread. Flag Industry Norm is T-45.
- Constucted to be used by Michigan Governments and Schools. Single Face Reverse construction and Official Michigan Design.
- Made in the United States.