5'x8' Custom Digital Nylon Flag
Model Number: TF4158
|Single Face - Grommets||$191.40||$129.80||$103.40||$90.20||$70.40|
|Double Face - Grommets||$357.50||$246.40||$191.40||$169.40||$134.20|
|Single Face - Pole Sleeve||$213.40||$151.80||$125.40||$112.20||$92.40|
|Double Face - Pole Sleeve||$379.50||$268.40||$213.40||$191.40||$156.20|
Shipping Cost Estimation
- Ground (2-4 Days)
5'x8' Custom Digital Flags are highly reinforced to take the weather beating a flag of this size will endure. Colors are printed in Dupont UV resistant inks for vibrant long lasting colors even when flown 24/7. Fly End is reinforced additional sttiching and back-tacked. Fly-end and horizontal edges are hemmed with a 1/4" turn reinforcing the flag with more fabric on the hems. The fly-end hem is 25% larger than most competitors who generally use a 3/8" turn. If your purchasing a custom flag of this size, choose Tuff Flags, you'll receive a higher quality flag that will last longer and cost less than any known in the market. Recommended for Commercial Flagpoles of 30' to 40' or larger if flying multiple flags simultaneously on the same commercial flagpole.
6 Month Construction Guarantee and 12 Month Colorfastness Guarantee on inks.
High Commercial Grade. Use in Light to Medium Winds. Night and Day Use.
Both Single Face Reverse and Double Face formats available.
Made in the Unites States.
- Choose from Double Sided or Single Face Reverse. Single Face reads correctly on one side and reverse on the back side (95% ink penetration.) The Double Face format reads correctly on both sides and has a Tyvek block-out liner sewn into the middle.
- Constructed of 200 denier nylon and printed with Dupont UV Resistant inks for long colorfastness.
- Sewn with T-60 industrial thread. Number indicates pounds of pressure to break. Most common commercial thread used is T-45.
- Poly-Sateen is used for the header. It is 9 oz and Pure-White color. It is 28% stronger and the brightest white on the market.
- Finished with Heavy Duty Brass Grommets and 4 rows of lock stitch along the fly-end to lengthen the flag's life.
- 1/4" Turn in for each row of stitching on the flag's edges. Results in Fly-End Hem having 25% more fabric than the 3/8" turn-in generally used in the market.
- American Made.