5' Brushed Aluminum Spinning Pole
Model Number: TF3895
Shipping Cost Estimation
- Ground (2-4 Days)
- 2 day Shipping
- Next Day Shipping
Spinning Poles remove the need for unfurling or non-tangle devices on a mounted pole and does so affordably. The pole comes in two pieces with a ball-bearing component in between to allow the 2 sections to spin independently. This particular spinning pole has an advanced ball-bearing system that allows it to move much more freely than many on the market. There are numerous low quality spinning poles in the market and while they spin, their performance is so poor that they're much less effective at maintaining the flag unfurled. All of our spinning poles are intended for commercial use by city governments to install on their light-poles.
Commercial Grade. Intended for City Use on Street Poles, Ground Mounts, or Buildings. Light to Medium Wind.
- This 5' Spinning Pole is best with a 2'x3' Flag.
- The top of the pole rotates on high-grade ball bearings so the flag is less likely to tangle. Smooth Rotation unlike many spinning poles available.
- Included with each of these poles are EZ Mount Flag Rings for attaching a flag finished with a Heading a Grommets and a Snap and Swivel Ring for attaching flags with a Pole Sleeve and Tab.
- This 5' Pole comes in 3 finishes: Silver Brushed Aluminum, Painted White, or Wood Grain Finish.
- Comes in 2 sections that easily screw together.
- Weight: 2.1 lbs
This is a 1" Diameter Pole. When purchasing a Bracket, choose a bracket to accomodate a 1" outside diameter pole.
Wood Grain Ball Ornament also available.