4'x6' Michigan Nylon Outdoor Flag
Model Number: TF1A198
Shipping Cost Estimation
- Ground (2-4 Days)
- Manufactured with 200 denier nylon by Dupont and printed with Dupont Inks. Both Nylon and Inks are designed to slow the damage of UV rays.
- Finished with Brass Grommets and 1-1/2" header made of Poly Sateen. 9 oz weight and Pure White color. Brighter and 28% stronger than 7 oz Canvas generally sold in Michigan Flags.
- End of Flag is fortified with 1" hem and 4 rows of lock stitch. Hem is 25% wider than most commercial competitors.
- Sewn throughout the Michigan State flag with T-60 thread. Industry norm is T-45. The numbers indicate the pounds of pull required to break thread.
- Produced in Single Face Reverse design for use by Michigan cities, counties, schools, commercial and non-profit entities.
- Produced in the U.S.A.