3'x5' U.S. Indoor & Parade Nylon Flags - Gold Fringe
Model Number: TF2650
Shipping Cost Estimation
- Ground (2-4 Days)
- 2 day Shipping
- Next Day Shipping
Our U.S. Indoor are constructed using the same methods as our 6-month guaranteed outdoor flags. While this is surely, extensive when only used indoors, you will have confidence this flag will last for many, many years. It is also reassuring that this flag will maintain its brillance and color to continue to be used in formal settings even when also being used for parades and outdoor ceremonies.
Indoor US flags come with a lined pole hem instead of grommets and a header for outdoor use. Gold Rayon Fringe is sewn beautifully around its edges.
All of our U.S. Indoor flags can be purchased with and without Fringe.
The 3'x5' Indoor U.S. flag is generally used on an 8' or 9' pole. The pole can either be part of a mounting set or carried in parades.
Made in the USA.
- This is a commonly used size and has many versatile uses. It can be used with our 8' or 9' mounting sets and removed for parade use.
- The Pole Sleeve makes hanging the US banner vertical neat and presentable. You will also see the unfringed version of this flag mounted on street poles as a higher-end option to a header and grommets flag.
- Fabric: 200 Denier weight - Type 66 Bright Dupont Solar-Max nylon fabric, Color matched threads
- Gold Rayon Fringe sewn along the parameter of the flag.
- Flag is finished with a lined pole hem instead of grommets.
- Shiny nylon material
- Commercial Grade Construction
- Our US Flags use the latest and best manufacturing processes in the nation. Sewn using a 1/4" needle gauge Uni-directional Chain Stitch (not to be confused with normal chain stitch). Same technique as LEE and LEVI jeans inseams.
- Lock-Stitching used on all Edge Seams, and vertical seams including the fly-end.
- Dupont Color-Fast dyes, Fabric is treated to resist UV radiation to protect the flag when used in parades and outdoor ceremonies.
- T-60 Thread-requires 60 lbs of pressure to break. [Industry norm is T-45 -- requires only 45 lbs. to break]
- Stars embroidered with a full white embroidery technique with no gaps.
- 100% Made in America by Americans.
- 6 month guarantee on construction of flag. 12 months guarantee on colorfastness. [Beyond Industry Standard]