3'x5' U.S. Coast Guard Outdoor Nylon Flag
Model Number: TF1279
Shipping Cost Estimation
- Ground (2-4 Days)
- 2 day Shipping
- Next Day Shipping
U.S. Coast Guard 3'x5' Nylon Outdoor Flags are constructed and printed for long life against the weather elements. The Dupont Inks are top rated UV resistant inks to fight sun. The build of the flag is reinforced at both the header and the fly-end. This particular size has many different uses. The primary use of the 3'x5' Outdoor Coast Guard flag is for flagpoles of 12' to 20' and flagpoles of greater height when multiple flags are flown on the same pole. You will also see this flag flown on light poles and home flag sets by mounting it on a 6' pole. If you would like to hang a Coast Guard flag in a barracks, hangar, or fitness center this is likely the size you should purchase. These are strong commercial grade flags meant to be used outdoors. All of our Official Military Branch flags meet the same standards of craftmanship.
Produced for use by Coast Guard, Government, and Veterans Organizations. Official US Coast Guard Design.
Commercial Grade. 24/7 Use. Intended for Light to Medium Wind and the occassional burst of wind.
Made in the U.S.A. Letter of Origin is available.
6 Month Construction Warranty
- 200 Denier Nylon Fabric by Dupont
- Colorfast, Dupont UV Resistant Inks printed on 600 dpi commercial printers
- Finished with Brass Grommets and a 1-1/2" Wide, Pure white, Poly-Sateen Header. Wider, Thicker, and Brighter than any material used on the market. Commonly a lighter 7 oz duck/canvas header is used by flag manufacturers.
- End of Flag is strengthened with 4 rows of stitching and back tacked
- A heavy T-60 grade thread is used which requires 60 pounds of pull to break. T-45 is the industry standard.