3'x5' Michigan Nylon Outdoor Flag
Model Number: TF1056
Shipping Cost Estimation
- Ground (2-4 Days)
- 2 day Shipping
- Next Day Shipping
3'x5' Michigan Nylon Outdoor Flags are made 100% in USA. This size is typically used for inground flagpoles from 12' to 20'. Made of high quality 200 Denier Nylon, these Michigan 3'x5' flags use UV resistant inks which will last longer and wear better outdoors.
• For Light to Medium Winds
- Official Michigan state design printed in Single Face Reverse construction. 95% ink penetration.
- Our 600 dpi, high resolution printers are calibrated to printed with Dupont UV resistant inks.
- Produced on 200 Denier Dupont Solar Max nylon fabric. Receptive to ink penetration. Best Flyability.
- Header is made of Poly Sateen. 9 ounce weight and in Pure White color. Brightest white and 28% stronger than industry norm.
- Fly-end's construction exceeds all normal commercial flags sold. 4 rows of T-60 lock stitch on a 1" Hem. Much stronger thread and 33% stronger thread.
- Entire flag is sewn with T-60 thread. This thread requires pull of 60 lbs. to break. Market norm is T-45.
- Brass Grommets for flag attachment.
- Made in the United States.