3'x5' Florida Nylon Outdoor Flag
Model Number: TF1043
Shipping Cost Estimation
- Ground (2-4 Days)
The 3'x5' Florida Nylon Outdoor flag is made commercially constructed for light to medium winds for 12' to 20' flagpoles. Taller flagpoles are appropriate when flown with multiple flags and you will also see this size flown on outdoor pole mounted sets such as those on light poles, mounted on buildings, and on the fronts of homes. Made of industrial yet light nylon this flag requires little wind to fly. Printed with vibrant inks this is the "go to" for most customers.
Commercial Grade. Made to withstand Light to Medium winds with occassional gusts.
Meets needs of Government and Commercial Entities
Made in USA (Letter of Origin available if needed)
- 6 Month Construction Guarantee
- Crafted with industrial equipment and materials for longevity
- Vibrant, Rich Colors using Dupont Inks
- Produced with 200 Denier Nylon from Dupont
- Reinforced with 4 rows of lock stitching
- Sewn with T-60 industrial thread as opposed to the much lighterT-45 used normally in the industry. Number indicates pounds of pressure to break.
- Printed with Dupont UV resistant inks.
- 9 oz Poly-sateen header. Brighter and stronger than industry norm 7 oz canvas header.
- Brass #2 Grommets
- 6 month guarantee on construction