3'x5' Army National Guard Outdoor Nylon Flag
Model Number: TF2327
Shipping Cost Estimation
- Ground (2-4 Days)
- 2 day Shipping
- Next Day Shipping
The 3'x5' Army National Guard Outdoor Nylon Flag is commercial grade quality produced with 200 denier nylon made by Dupont. This particular size is generally flown on a 12' to 25' flagpole or taller when multiple flags are flown on the same pole. Reinforced at the fly-end with extra rows of lock stitch and reinforced at the header end with brass grommets and a header that is wider and thicker than those generally found in the market. Industrial T-60 thread is used throughout the construction of the flag to further strengthen it against weather. The T-60 thread used in Tuff Flags' Army National Guard Flags is 33% stronger than the industry standard which usually sews with T-45. You'll find these flags are constructed well and the printing is impeccable. The Army National Guard Emblem is the official design of the Army National Guard and is printed using colorfast UV resistant inks and printed on 600 dpi industrial printers. All Official Military Branch flags offered by Tuff Flags are kept to these same stringent requirements.
Official Army National Guard Design. Intended for use by Military and Veteran Organizations.
Commercial Grade Quality. Light to Medium Wind. Continuous Day and Night use.
Made in the United States (Letter of Origin Available)
6 month guarantee on workmanship
- Manufactured using 200 Denier Nylon Fabric
- Printed on High Resolution, Industrial Printers with Dupont UV Resistant Inks
- Sewn Using T-60 industrial thread. (requires 60 pounds of force to break)
- Fly-end reinforced with 4 rows of lock stitch and back tacked
- Header is made of 9 oz. Pure White Poly-Sateen and has a width of 1-1/2"
- Rust Proof HD Brass Grommets