15'x25' Texas Polyester Outdoor Flag
Model Number: TF1269
Shipping Cost Estimation
- Free Shipping(Ground 2-4 Days)
- 2 day Shipping
- Next Day Shipping
The Texas 15'x25' Polyester Outdoor flag is created for the harsh weather locations in Texas. Texas has many areas of harsh Sun and Wind that takes a toll on any flags, but especially those flying 70' in the air. 2x2 Ply Polyester is the best known fabric to combat TX weather conditions and last the longest. Star is appliqued with zig zag stitching. Colorfastness is retained by high-end top-notch Dupont UV resistant inks. The TX flag is fortified at both the fly-end and the header end.
If the economical version with printed star is required, please contact us.
Commercial Grade. Meant for Government and Commercial entities with Commercial flagpoles for Safety. Medium to High Winds.
Made in the United States
- Colors printed with Dupont UV Resistant Ink to Retain Vibrancy.
- All reinforcing methods viable are used for longest lasting flag possible
- Star of Texas is appliqued not printed
- Guarantee on the Construction of the flag is 6 Months
- Manufactured with 2x2 Ply Polyester Heavy Fabric
- Texas Star is appliqued with Zig Zag sewing method
- Sewn with T-60 Industrial Thread. T-45 is most commonly used in flag market. Number indicates pounds of pressure to break thread.
- Printed on Industrial Printing Equipment calibrated specifically for our Dupont UV Resistant Inks
- Fly-end fortified with 6 rows of lock stitch then is back-tacked
- Header is reinforced with webbing that is 3X's stronger than a car seatbelt.
- Chrome D-Ring Attachments with extra support brass grommets
- Warranty of 6 Months on TX flags construction