10'x15' Texas Polyester Outdoor Flag
Model Number: TF1515
Shipping Cost Estimation
- Free Shipping(Ground 2-4 Days)
- 2 day Shipping
- Next Day Shipping
The 10'x15' Texas Polyester Outdoor flag is normally flown on a 50' to 60' Commercial Flag Pole. Reinforced with extra lines of stitching on the fly-end and thick Poly Sateen on the header end. Flag is meant to fly in Texas Weather condition and will resist wear and tear longer than any other flag on the market. Made of 2x2 Ply Polyester, this TX flag is extremely heavy and the best material to choose if located in one of the many harsh weather areas of Texas. We applique the Texas star on to the flag using the strong Zig-Zag sewing approach.
If you would like the printed economical option, please let us know.
Commercial Grade Rated. Medium to High Winds. 24/7 use by commercial and government organizations.
Made in the U.S.A. (letter of origin available)
- High Commercial Construction achieved through heavy thread, material and extra reinforcement
- Colorfast colors through use of Dupont high-end inks
- Appliqued TX Star
- Construction Warranty for 6 Months on Flag
- Produced with heavy 2x2 Ply Polyester
- Attached with Heavy Chrome D-Rings
- 1-1/2' Wide 9 oz. Poly-Sateen header in bright "Pure White". 29% stronger than market norm and capable of reaching a much brigher white.
- Industrial T-60 thread is used throughout flag. 33% stronger than T-45 most commonly used.
- UV Resistant inks by Dupont are used to increase colorfastness
- Printed on heavy industrial printers calibrated specifically for our ink
- Reinforced Fly-End with 6 rows of lock stitching and back-tacked
- Star appliqued on to flag using Zig-Zag method
- Construction warranty of 6 months on this TX Flag