10'x15' Custom Digital Nylon Flag
Model Number: TF1A1606
|Single Face - Grommets||$378.40||$327.80||$283.80||$250.80|
|Double Face - Grommets||$411.40||$360.80||$316.80||$283.80|
|Single Face - Pole Sleeve||$621.50||$545.60||$503.80||$464.20|
|Double Face - Pole Sleeve||$654.50||$578.60||$536.80||$497.20|
Shipping Cost Estimation
- Ground (2-4 Days)
The large 10'x15' Digital Custom Flag will display your school or corporation's logo with the professionalism you want. Printed with bright vibrant colors from Dupont UV resistant inks. Your logo's colors will stay bright through the flag's extended life. Our construction includes strengthening features at the fly-end and the heading end. The Fly-end is sewn with 6 rows of lock stitch using thread that requires 60 pounds of pull to break. The header is a beautiful bright white and 28% stronger than what is common at the commercial grade level. The strength is even more important at the 10'x15' size because of it's weight and height it's flown. The heavier header and 33% stronger thread it's attached with gives extra assurance it will not rip. When you're ready to begin your process to replace or print your 10'x15' flag, Tuff Flag's will make it easy, just send your artwork in any form. We can have it in production the same day. 100% Customer Satisfaction.
Available in Single Face Reverse and Double Face
Commercial Grade. Intended for Light to Medium Winds with occasional bursts of wind. 24/7 Outdoor Use.
12-month warranty on colorfastness.
- Single Face Reverse or Double Sided. Double Sided has a Tyvek Black-out liner sewn into the middle of the flag.
- Sewn using T-60 thread. 33% stronger than T-45 most commonly used.
- Printed with the best inks available on commercial printers. Dupont UV resistant inks on Dupont Solar Max 200 Denier Nylon.
- Finished with Heavy Chrome D-Rings and 9 oz, "Pure-White", Poly-Sateen Header as opposed to the common 7 oz Duck Heading (sometimes referred to Canvas for marketing purposes).
- Fly-end is reinforced with 6 rows of lock stitch and a 1/4" turn for each row resulting in a fly-end hem is 25% wider than most others in the commercial flag market.
- Made in America.